General Rules of Riley Company
1. Be respectful to everyone.
2. If you are asked by an Administrator to stop doing something, you should stop. An Administrator's decision is final.
3. Do not be extremely disruptive.
4. No trolling, spamming, or hate speech. Using slurs or bigoted words such as the N-word is banned. If you aren't sure about a word, ask an Administrator.
5. No advertisement is to be made of another organization unless otherwise authorized by an Administrator. Any unsolicited DM's of recruitment is to be reported to an Administrator, as this is a bannable offense.
6. No offensive or otherwise inappropriate nicknames or profile pictures. This includes blank or invisible names and excessive use of noisy or unusual unicode characters.
7. Finally, just have fun! Meet people. Make friends. Enjoy yourselves.
Escape From Tarkov Rules
Before we begin. EFT is a unique solo or team based game that can be played multiple different ways. We would like to express that all players should have a basic understanding of each others play-styles and loot expectations. Not everybody is on the same page with how they react in regards to loot and aggression. Please clarify your groups play-style prior to going into the first raid with someone to prevent miscommunication and misunderstanding.
1) Be respectful of other player’s kills.
2) Clarify your mission (kills, loot, quest, etc..)
3) Communicate clearly.
4) Ask if players are in raid when joining a channel.
5) Intentional Team-killing is a bannable offense.
All disputes in regards to situations occurring within EFT are to be handled by the EFT Branch staff!